Friday, July 21, 2006

Gettin' Started

A few days ago, I was looking for websites with punk crafts and retro crafts. I came across many different websites that where very inspiring. Thoughout my searches, my fingers stumbled across a very interesting blog. I would like to thanks "My House Is Cuter Than Yours" From seeing her blog, I knew that I had to start my own. I need to share my ideas, thoughts, crafts and projects. I want peoples personal feedback on my ideas. I need and want to get back into creating cute, original, retro-inspired crafts. Along with maybe make money on the side, share ideas, and join in on crafty swaps.

So, this is my begining.

I am going to begin taking pictures of my ideas. And then have photo-stories of my projects, till the final idea is created.

1 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Pictures ! We need pics of your retro inspired crafts! I was totally inspired by MHICTY's too! Thats how I got started . NOw if I could just figure out how to link....

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home