Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Getting Settled

I just recently gotten settled into my new place. I have been able to get my computer set up. My craft stuff now has a wonderful shelve all to it's self. And I am ready to get my pictures uploaded, craft more things, and show off what I have done. There is a pile of things I need to remodel, change, or add to. Also, just found out this morning, that I have got a job at a Fabric store. It's an awesome deal, 25% off everything. And then after 3 months, it is 1/3 off everything. I am going to go crazy. Maybe I can even request to get different materials and supplies in. I guess I will have to wait for that.

Within the next week, I promise that there will be pictures of things I have crafted, altered, created, or remodeled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home