Monday, August 28, 2006

...Pictures Are Ready & Loaded...

I finally got the rest of my computer cables and junk from the move. Now I am able to show the few things I have been working on since getting a blog. There isn't to much, but I have gotten two things done for other blog posts.

This the a little kids apron I made for the "Tie One On" blog. I started off with a orange and white apron I made a month or so ago. Then added a white top, to give the apron a dress feel. This is the front of the apron.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHere is the back of the apron.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a purse that I made for my mom. She always has big, ugly, black old-lady purses. So I wanted to give her something that was unique, pretty, but still simple. The way the material reflects the light, I am sure that it will work well with her clothing colours.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After getting a few posts on my blog. I did a little searching to see what was available and what blogs I could join. I came across The "Pincushion Challenge." So, here is my recycled pincushion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the last thing that I have finished is my refashion of an Old Navy tank top. It was to low to wear on its own. But yet to hot sometimes to have to layer tank tops. So I added a yoke from a top that I found at the thrift store many months ago.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home