Friday, November 03, 2006

New Creations

I have been pretty busy with setting up the wedding, looking at house's, sewing, baking and going to school. I have been able to get alot done since the last post. Also, I have been Halloween shopping. Got alot of cute halloween ornaments at great prices. Man, I love this time of year.

I found a cozy kitten pattern on line, to make a little childs stuffed toy. So I went to work and made my friend one for her son. I made it with plaid flannel on the front, and red flannel on the back. It kinda has a creepy face. But she knows that sort of personal touch would be added to it.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also bought a little boys shirt at the thrift store. So I had to add a personal touch before it was given as a gift. I added a little mouse to the pocket.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have also gotten a few more things from the thrift store and altered them. The first thing is a black tank top. I added beige stretch lace to the boottom.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I got a pink poka dot dress shrit. The sleeves were long and flowing. Kinda like a peasent top. So I cut them off and made then into short sleeves.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I bought a pattern to try out for my wedding dress. It wasn't one that I would ever make again. It's so ugly, that I wouldn't even take a picture of myself in it. I looked like I was 8 months pregant. Not a good thing, when I don't want children.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also made my halloween costume. I got a black tank top. I sewed on the boa around the shoulders around to the back. Then I made a red skirt to go over a short black crineline skirt. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home