Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pin Cushion Swap

I have been busy getting christmas gifts made and sewn together. Along with trying to get my pincushion swap present done. Here is what I have made and gotten to sent to my swap person.

This is the pin cushion that I made. It's made out of a pink silk material with a flower embroidered onto it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are the extra items that I sent along with the pin cushion. Pearl pins, candy cane hand cream.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I also made mug matts. Which as mug coasters, that when a hot mug is placed onto it. It warms up, and gives off the scent of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I also made bug pins to go with the pin cushion. Kinda keeping an earthy outdoorist feel to the whole package.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So that concludes my pincushion swap package. It's off to make christmas mug matts and other kitchen wears. Once finished sewing them all together, pictures will be posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home