Saturday, January 20, 2007

Kitchen Crafts

It's been a while since my last post. Been pretty busy with school, finding a job, and looking at houses. Alot of prospects in the house area. I have also been keeping up with my crafting and arts, since the last post. Made a few christmas gifts, and other things for myself.

This is a painting that I did for our dinning room. Matches with color scheme that we have going on.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are some gifts that I made. There are still some in the process for people's birthdays. And also for my kitchen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are dish towels, with the matching material sewn onto them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pot Holders
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mug Matts. Which release the smell of mint and nutmeg when a hot mug is placed on them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And thats all the crafting I have done since my last post. I have made more of the oven mitts, pot holds, towels, and mug matt. All in different patterns and colours. But didn't want to take to much space with showing you all of them.

Until next time,
Keep Fit & Stay Crafting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home